Únětice´s surroundings lend themselves to bicycle trips, or by car, or even on foot. try the walk alongside Únětice stream through Tiché udolí to Roztoky past the villas dating back to the period between the world wars – some of them in disrepair, partly due to the unpunished communist period alterations, you will reach the „Chateau“ in which you can visit one of the permanent or individual exhibitions at the Central Czech Museum. If you are on a bike, you can continue along the banks of the Vltava river to Kralupy nad Vlatvou, or you can take the ferry across the Vltava at Roztoky and go to the butter museum at Maslovice, or a little bit further on you can reach the beautiful chateaus of Nelahozeves and Veltrusy.
Another possibility is to visit the historical site at Levý Hradec by Žalov. If you go along the cemetery wall to the end, you will find opening up in front of you a magnificent view of the river Vltava as it meanders away from you.
And if you set out in the direction of Černý Vůl, Statenice and Tuchoměřice, it is just a few kilometres to the ruined castle at Okoř, where there is a big music festival twice every year set under the floodlit castle walls. From there you can go through the nature reserve at Okoř, you can reach the settlement at Budeč, the oldest known family seat of the Přemysl family and connected with the stay of Václav (Czech national saint), with the rotunda of St. Peter and Paul (the oldest building in Bohemia).
And right next to Únětice you can draw a direct line to Suchdol, and take a slight detour along Kozí hřbet (Goat´s back ridge), a rocky ridge which provides excellent views in all directions.
· Přední Kopanina - rotunda St. Mary Magdelene
· Holubice – late romanesque rotunda of the birth of the Virgin Mary
· Vinařice u Kladna – miners village „mine Mayrau“ – mining technology museum, information about geology, paleantology and history.
· Vinařická hora – educational path, vulcanic hill to the North of Kladno, wonderful view over the countryside, several quarries (mineraly rich area)
· Švermov – water park Čabárna (u silnice mezi Brandýskem a Švermovem) – educational path, water plants, fish, birds.
· Kamenné Žehrovice - Drvotova path – educational footpath, zoology, botany, geology
· Lidice - memorial dedicated to the memory of the liquidated village Lidice and its occupants who become victims of the nazis on the 10th of June 1942 - permanent exhibition, gallery, film shows, and a rose garden ( a symbol of peace and friendship between nations, where there are planted more than 22 thouand roses of 200 types).